Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time out for me... can't wait1

I have finally got around to organising some time out for me!! Oh I am so looking forward to it! I am going on a meditation retreat for three days. I told a few friends and they can't imagine having observe silence at meals, and outside designated discussion times, no internet, TV or phone. Me? I think all that silence sounds like pure bliss!!

It's on in about a month. We will do some meditating sessions, some discussion sessions and go for walks each morning. The theme of the weekend is reflecting on where where you are right now in lifes journey which sounds like exactly what I am trying to come to terms with.

1 comment:

Robert said...

I wonder if I could cope with 3 days on a retreat. I could live without phones, tv, internet, visitors...but could I cope with not having my family around? Probably not.